GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Direct Credit CardChecks
Secured by Positive SSL
This item is sold out.. please check back.
"I worked on the book in a dream. I remember very little about the writing of it, except for the idea that Id gotten hold of something that felt very big to me, and something that talked about more than monsters..."
— Stephen King, from the exclusive afterword for this special edition
It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition
by Stephen King
Featuring a brand new afterword by Stephen King, full-color wrap-around color artwork by Glen Orbik, and nearly thirty original color and black & white interior illustrations by Alan M. Clark and Erin S. Wells!
About this Deluxe Special Edition:
Cemetery Dance Publications is very pleased to publish our Special Deluxe Limited Gift Edition of Stephen Kings classic novel It, which he calls his "final exam on Famous Monsters" in his brand new afterword to this oversized special edition.
This project was easily the biggest, most lavish production Cemetery Dance Publications had ever undertaken. Glen Orbik painted the gorgeous wrap-around cover artwork, Alan M. Clark and Erin S. Wells created nearly thirty exclusive interior illustrations including black & white drawings and color paintings, and we hired the designer of the Limited Editions of The Secretary of Dreams, Blockade Billy, Riding the Bullet, and Full Dark, No Stars to create a unique interior design.
This fine collectible volume is printed in two colors and bound in fine materials that go beyond the scope and quality of our other much-acclaimed Stephen King special editions. The exclusive Cemetery Dance Special Limited Edition of It by Stephen King is the perfect addition to any collection.
Special Features Exclusive to this Collectors Edition:
• brand new afterword by Stephen King detailing why he wrote the book
• deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
• epic wrap-around full color cover artwork by Glen Orbik
• nearly thirty pieces of color and black & white interior artwork by Alan M. Clark and Erin S. Wells
• interior color artwork will be printed on a high-quality glossy stock and tipped into the book
• high-quality embossed endpapers and fine bindings for this Gift Edition
• extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the MILLIONS of copies of this novel youve seen in bookstores over the last 25 years — and you will NOT find this edition in chain bookstores!
2012 CD Publications. irst Printing, Sealed in an acid-free protective book cover upon receipt here and then sealed in plastic for complete archival protection.
Monday 27 March, 2017 :: Copyright © 2000 - 2017 osCMaxPowered by osCMax v2.0.15
Site contents copyright