GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Direct Credit CardChecks
Voices From Hades.
by Jeffrey Thomas.
Signed Lettered Edition 1 of 26 - A to Z editions.
Cover and interior art by Travis Anthony Soumis.
If the dead could speak from the afterlife, what might they tell us? How might they warn us?
The Damned have stories to share...
– About an abandoned Demon child, adopted by a reluctant mother.
– A Demon torn between love for his mate and an Angel visiting Hell.
– A jaded Angel touring Hell to hunt the Damned for sport.
– Three Damned laborers who encounter a cat with nine afterlives.
– A Damned artist summoned to Heaven to paint her masterpiece.
– A Damned man and an Angel joining forces to rescue a child from his Demonic captors.
– A former journalist who discovers the depths of despair and the hope of rebellion.
Seven dispatches from the Hades of Jeffrey Thomas, author of Letters From Hades and Ugly Heaven/Beautiful Hell.
PRAISE FOR JEFFREY THOMAS’ “LETTERS FROM HADES”
If there is such a place as hell, the demons have a suite reserved in Jeffrey Thomas’ name for writing this delightfully blasphemous novel. – F. Paul Wilson, author of Bloodline.
Letters From Hades mines a different corner of perdition to strike a rich vein of soul and profundity. I’m a hardcore fan. – Tom Piccirilli, author of The Midnight Road.
Jeffrey Thomas’ visions of Hell in Letters From Hades are as compelling and as beautifully horrific as any ever put down on paper. – Jeff VanderMeer, author of Shriek: An Afterword.
I can’t rave enough about Jeffrey Thomas’ Letters From Hades. This is a stupendous read from beginning to end! – Charlee Jacob, author of Dark Moods.
Thoroughly rendered in precise and poetic language, Jeffrey Thomas’ rich and textured underworld provides a powerful medium for the story’s characters as they overcome torments and despair to grow and surprise the reader. – Gerard Houarner, author of Road to Hell.
This book is my definition of dark fantasy. It pulls you into a very imaginative version of Hell that is as breathtaking as it is horrid. – Carlton Mellick III, coauthor of Ugly Heaven/Beautiful Hell.
Lettered Edition, Dark Regions Press.
Friday 19 January, 2018 :: Copyright © 2000 - 2018 osCMaxPowered by osCMax v2.0.15
Site contents copyright